Subject: Greeting!

From: "John van der Veer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:41:48 -0600

Please Read Carefully,

The completion of the legal merging between my Bank Abn Amro N.V. with Fortis 
Bank N.V. (Fortis Bank Nederland) means the two banks can now make 
accelerated progress in integrating their activities. With effect from the 
merger date, they will be allowed to exchange and share client information 
and can start the technical migration of client data in the central system of 
ABN AMRO N.V. The proposed management appointments previously announced will 
also officially take effect at this time.

I was made head of service in my department by the Board of directors of my 
bank ABN AMRO N.V. (The Netherlands) to compile all credit accounts that has 
been in operation with the bank.

Copy and paste the Web link for more Details About The Merging News:-
http://www.abnamro.com/en/press-room/press-release-archive/2010/
Completion_of_legal_merger.html 
 
During the compilation of all credit accounts, I discovered a credit account 
with A/C N0: NL85-ABNA-60.83.41.843 and ($7,467,000.00Million Dollars) 
deposited. My investigation and document confirmed in his account file 
reveals that the investor died without a WILL, and It was A German who Ran 
car maker BMW's museum and that was the exact period the account were last 
operated. I can confirm with certainty that no body has ever came as heir 
apparent of Late Engineer Erich Anorld legacy. 

The Netherlands law demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after a 
statutory time period of ten (10) years when dormant accounts of this type 
are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies. The above set of facts 
underscores my reason for writing and making the following proposal to you. I 
have chosen to seek your consent to work with me as a partner to achieve this 
fund under the legitimacy as the heir apparent of Late Engineer Erich Anorld 
Without any fear or doubt arising from the bank authority. This is not a 
cheat, it's just an opportunity and any one with useful information regarding 
this account information can apply but been the only one to discover this I 
have to contact you. Please, do let me know your readiness towards achieving 
this goal together as a partner by responding to me immediately.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. John van der Veer
Appointed Auditor
Abn-Amro Bank N. V.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
[email-masked]

-- 
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk