Subject: Your password is changed

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:45:48 +0100

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Your password is changed
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:45:48 +0100

 Dear client

   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.

   Your password has been changed for safety.

   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.

   Please do not reply to this email, it's automatic mail notification!

   Thank you.
   FaceBook Service.

   Euphony, born in the realms of the tearless, Mingling thy notes with
   the voices of Earth; Wanting thee, all would be dreary and cheerless,
   Weaver of harmony, giver of mirth.Comfort of child and sage, With us
   in youth and age, Soothing the weak and inspiring the strong, Illuming
   the blackest night, Making the day more bright, Oh! thou art dear to
   us, Spirit of Song! Oft in the springtime, sweet words of affection
   Are whispered by thee in thy tenderest tone, And in the winter dark
   clouds of dejection By thee are dispelled till all sorrow has flown.
   Thourt with the zephyrs low, And with the brooklets flow, And with the
   feathered choir all the year long; Happy each child of thine, Blest
   with thy gifts divine, Charming our senses, sweet Spirit of Song!