Subject: Spam from your Facebook account

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 18:15:23 +0100

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Spam from your Facebook account
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 18:15:23 +0100

 This is a post notification
   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.
   Your password has been changed for safety.
   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.
   Thank you for attention.
   Your Facebook!

   You ought to be ashamed of yourself, trying to get out of it like
   that, said his wife, shaking her finger at him.But as for that, she
   went on, turning to Lasse, Im sure the others have nothing to complain
   of either, as far as their names are concerned. Albert, Anna, Alfred,
   Albinus, Anton, Alma and Alvilda--let me see, yes, thats the lot. None
   of them can say theyve not been treated fairly. Father was all for A
   at that time; they were all to rhyme with A. Poetrys always come so
   easy to him. She looked admiringly at her husband. Isnt he clever to
   think of a thing like that? He ought to have been a student. Now _my_
   head would never have been any good for anything of that sort. He
   wanted, indeed, to have the names both begin and end with A, but that
   wouldnt do with the boys, so he had to give that up. But then he hasnt
   had any book-learning either. Oh, thats too bad, mother! I didnt give
   it up.