Subject: Your password is changed

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 04:47:44 +0200

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Your password is changed
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 04:47:44 +0200

 Dear user of FaceBook.

   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.

   Your password has been changed for safety.

   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.

   Please do not reply to this email, it's automatic mail notification!

   Thank you for using our services.
   Your Facebook!

   The man who had examined Gouache generally stooped down and turned the
   light of his lantern upon the faces of the dead men, expecting that
   some one of them might show signs of life.But it was very late, and
   the wounded had already been carried away. Gouache alone seemed to
   have escaped observation, an accident probably due to the fact that he
   had been able to drag himself to a sheltered spot before losing his
   senses. During nearly an hour the men trudged along the road with
   their burden, when at last they saw in the distance the bright lamps
   of a carriage shining through the darkness. The injured soldier was
   carefully placed among the cushions, and the two gentlemen who had
   found him got in and closed the door. Gouache awoke in consequence of
   the pain caused by the jolting of the vehicle. The lantern was placed
   upon one of the vacant seats and illuminated the faces of his
   companions, one of whom sat behind him and supported his weight by
   holding one arm around his body.