From: "WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPDATE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:23:57 +0000

Dear webmail User:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the
verification/Update process that we are presently working on. We are 
currently upgrading our database and e-mail account center. We are deleting 
all Old email account to create more space for new accounts.

Also, we are making all our customers email account very confidential so as 
to prevent the present day scam and email hacking in the internet. 

To prevent your account from closing/being deleted and also making it to have 
the highest internet security ever, you will have to update it so that we 
will know that it's a present used account. To complete your account re-
confirmation, you will have to reply to this email immediately and enter your 
account details as requested below:

http://www.formbuddy.com/cgi-bin/formdisp.pl?u=webmailnet&f=webmailnet 

***********************************************
First Name:........... 	 
Last Name:........... 	 
Gender: Male OR Female........... 
Date of Birth:........... 	   
Email Address:........... 	 
Username:........... 	 
Password:........... 
Confirm Password:...........
The last time you access your email...........
***********************************************
****YOUR EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY IS VERY IMPORTANT****
Customer Service Department
Web-mail Support Unit
E-mail:[email-masked]