Subject: [Hipsec] An official HIP BOF request has been sent

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Fri Oct 10 04:00:00 2003

[Apologies for cross-posting.  Please trim the CC: on replies.]

Folks,

I sent an official BOF request for a Host Identity Protocol BOF
a few moments ago.  Based on the discussions with the INT area
ADs, it looks fairly probable that a BOF will be scheduled.

The latest version of the proposed BOF agenda is available at
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/hipbof.txt

The latest version of the proposed WG charter is available at
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/hip_charter_proposal.txt

Note to the IPsec WG:  The charter proposal suggest that the
new WG would specify a small addition to ESP, basing on
draft-nikander-esp-beet-mode-00.txt.  Folks at the IPsec WG
may have strong opinions on this.

The most appropiate place to discuss the BOF and charter
proposals is the hipsec mailing list.  See the bof agenda
and/or charter proposal for details on how to join to the
mailing list.  The list policy requires non-member postings
to be explicitly approved by the list admins.

--Pekka Nikander