Subject: [Hipsec] They moved the HIPBOF

From: [email-masked] (Robert Moskowitz)
Date: Tue Nov 4 10:59:00 2003

To monday,

But there are no good flights from Minneapolis to Albuquerque other than 
the 11:30am which would not give me anytime at the BOF  :)

So I am not changing my flight plans.

I guess I might see you all in the summer, depending on where the meeting 
is held.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Tue Nov 4 14:04:00 2003

> To monday,

and they are considering moving it again...
Or perhaps arranging a secondary BOF with APPSAREA
people, or something.

--Pekka

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim Shepard)
Date: Tue Nov 4 14:15:03 2003

Would it make sense to combine the mobike bof and the hipbof bof and
ask that they go together in a 2-hour slot somewhere?   On the
surface, it would seem that there is much overlap between these two bofs.

			-Tim Shepard
			 [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jari Arkko)
Date: Tue Nov 4 14:56:01 2003

> surface, it would seem that there is much overlap between these two bofs.

I don't know if movements can be made -- the secretariat usually
has a lot of constraints they have been given. You could try.
Anyway, I think the hip and mobike work deserve their own time --
the approaches, intended WG forms, current status and expected
time scales differ a lot. But they could be in consequtive slots,
for instance. And its definately worth discussing which approach(es)
shall be pursued at IETF and whether there is overlap. Or some
dependencies/common parts. Say, if IPsec WG is going to be terminated,
would mobike be interested in working on the BEET mode in addition
to IKE enhancements?

--Jari