Subject: [Hipsec] hip for ns2?

From: [email-masked] (Lars Eggert)
Date: Fri Jan 9 10:41:01 2004

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms040201010701050209040007
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

is anyone aware of a HIP implementation for ns2 (or any other simulator 
for that matter?)

Thanks,
Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

--------------ms040201010701050209040007
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms040201010701050209040007--