Subject: [Hipsec] Note taker

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Fri Feb 27 01:39:02 2004

Folks,

we will be needing (at least) one note taker for the HIP WG session. He 
or she will not need to edit his or her notes. I will use them as input 
to elaborate the minutes of the meeting afterwards.

Volunteers, please drop me a private note.

If somebody wants to act as a Jabber coordinator during the meeting, 
that would be great.

Gonzalo

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Sat Feb 28 06:41:02 2004

We are also still seeking for note takers for HIPRR BOF
on Monday at 1930-2200.   Please send me a private note
if you can take notes.  As I already wrote, no editing
is needed, I will do the editing.

--Pekka