Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Fri Feb 6 16:10:01 2004

Folks,

we will be elaborating the agenda for Seoul shortly. So, you can start 
sending us your agenda requests. All the agenda requests will be listed 
under:

http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf59/requests.html

Make sure that your request is listed there. If it is not, it is because 
we lost it ;o)

If you use the html template below to send me your agenda requests, you 
will make my life easier.

     <tr>
       <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Pekka Nikander</a></td>
       <td>Mobility and Multihoming</td>
       <td><center>10</center></td>
       <td>
<a href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hip-mm-01.txt">
draft-nikander-hip-mm-01.txt</a></td>
     </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.