Subject: [Hipsec] Supplemental Page

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Fri Feb 6 16:06:01 2004

Folks,

we have just set up our supplemental web page:

http://hip.piuha.net/

The page is still under construction, but if you have a HIP related 
draft, let us know and we will list it under:

http://hip.piuha.net/drafts/

Comments and suggestions to improve this web page (e.g., information 
that you think it should be there but it isn't) are welcome.

Regards,

Gonzalo

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Sat Feb 7 03:36:03 2004

Gonzalo,

Good job.  If you have time, you may want to grab
some old draft versions etc. from
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/

--Pekka

On Feb 6, 2004, at 23:47, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

> This communication is confidential and intended solely for the 
> addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution 
> is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in 
> error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and 
> delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
>
> E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, 
> interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we 
> only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for 
> any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or 
> any consequences thereof.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Sat Feb 7 09:30:02 2004

Pekka,

thanks for the pointer. I have stored old versions of the drafts at:
http://hip.piuha.net/morgue/

I have also added the minutes from MN. They can be fetched from:
http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf58/

Gonzalo