Subject: [Hipsec] open issues for issue tracker

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Fri May 7 02:59:00 2004

[Sorry for the delay in processing this.]

> [mm] address check RR design (raised by JW yesterday and today)

I updated MM issue #3 to reflect this.

> [mm] use of multiple SAs (JW, 4/16 message)

This is now MM issue #4.

For the list of open MM issues, go to

http://hip4inter.net/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/hip-mm/index

--Pekka

---

From: [email-masked] (Petri Jokela)
Date: Tue May 11 00:12:01 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Henderson, Thomas R wrote:

> [base] are issues 23 (R2-sent state), 33 (new cookie design), 21
> (Reject/Notify), and 22 (Remove Resync) is closed state?  Are people
> happy with the new cookie?  I know that there was some question about
> the size of K being 24 bits vs. some other size.

I have now closed all these issues. I will open new ones if needed.

/petri

-- 
Petri Jokela                        Tel:    +358 9 299 2413
Research scientist                  Fax:    +358 9 299 3535
NomadicLab, Ericsson Research       Mobile: +358 44 299 2413
Oy L M Ericsson Ab                  email: [email-masked]