Subject: [Hipsec] draft-moskowitz-hip-arch expired

From: [email-masked] (Lars Eggert)
Date: Wed Jun 16 08:59:00 2004

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms060904030105010400050003
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

just realized that draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-05 has expired. Is there an 
update forthcoming?

Thanks,
Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

--------------ms060904030105010400050003
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms060904030105010400050003--

---

From: [email-masked] (Pekka Nikander)
Date: Sun Jun 27 02:20:01 2004

> just realized that draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-05 has expired.
> Is there an update forthcoming?

I submitted a new version, currently also available at
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-06.txt
http://www.tml.hut.fi/~pnr/HIP/draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-06.html

--Pekka