Subject: [Hipsec] HIP MM/MH extensions draft online

From: [email-masked] (Henderson, Thomas R)
Date: Thu Jul 15 10:27:01 2004

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts =
directories.

	Title		: End-Host Mobility and Multi-Homing with Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename	: draft-nikander-hip-mm-02.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2004-7-14
=09
This document specifies end-host mobility and multi-homing mechanisms
for the Host Identity Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hip-mm-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to=20
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of =
the message. =20
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce=20
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the =
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nikander-hip-mm-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html=20
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt