Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Thu Jul 8 12:15:01 2004

Folks,

we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for San Diego. In 
principle, we will be getting a 1 and 1/2 hour slot. Send your agenda 
request to the chairs.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

---

From: [email-masked] (Julien Laganier)
Date: Fri Jul 9 07:06:01 2004

On Thursday 08 July 2004 19:12, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> Folks,
>
> we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for San Diego.
> In principle, we will be getting a 1 and 1/2 hour slot. Send your
> agenda request to the chairs.

Hi,

I'd like to request for two slots at San Diego to present:

o HIP DNS extensions (draft-nikander-hip-dns-00.txt) - 5 min
o HIP RVS extensions (draft-eggert-hip-rvs-00.txt) - 10/15 min

Thanks,

--julien

---

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Fri Jul 23 07:40:01 2004

Folks,

a preliminary version of the agenda is available at:
http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf60/agenda.html

If you still have not requested your slot, or you did but it does not 
appear in the agenda, let us know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Gonzalo