Subject: [Hipsec] Question about Mobile Router support in HIP

From: [email-masked] (Joseph)
Date: Sun Nov 28 19:21:00 2004

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C4D605.6DC8C030
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear All,
    I have read some papers mentioned that Mobile Router is not supported in
HIP at this moment. In my understanding, the packet is routered by IP but
not HI/HIT. Why can't we use current mobile router for HIP at this moment?
What makes HIP not able to support current mobile router? Thanks a lot.
Yours faithfully,
Joseph

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C4D605.6DC8C030
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1476" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D539071700-29112004><FONT size=3D2>Dear =
All,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D539071700-29112004>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT =
size=3D2>&nbsp;I have=20
read some papers mentioned that Mobile Router is not supported in HIP at =
this=20
moment. In my understanding, the packet is routered by IP but not =
HI/HIT. Why=20
can't we use current mobile router for HIP at this moment? What makes =
HIP not=20
able to support current mobile router? Thanks a lot.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D539071700-29112004><FONT size=3D2>Yours=20
faithfully,</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D539071700-29112004><FONT=20
size=3D2>Joseph</FONT></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C4D605.6DC8C030--