Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda IETF 62

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Mon Feb 28 09:18:01 2005

Folks,

this is the preliminary agenda for the Minneapolis meeting:

http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf62/agenda.html

Note that every speaker has gotten more time than he requested.

Regards,

Gonzalo

---

From: [email-masked] (Julien Laganier)
Date: Mon Feb 28 09:33:00 2005

Hi Gonzalo,

> http://hip.piuha.net/meetings/ietf62/agenda.html

Thanks.

I wonder if it would make sense to move the HIP registration slot 
before the HIP rendezvous slot (or vice versa), because a node use 
registration protocol to register with its rendezvous server.

--julien

---

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Mon Feb 28 11:48:00 2005

Done.

Gonzalo