Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests, IETF 62

From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Camarillo)
Date: Sun Feb 20 03:30:01 2005

Folks,

we are officially starting to gather agenda requests for the HIP WG
meeting in Minneapolis. The agenda needs to be ready by March 28th. So,
please, send your requests by the end of this week (Friday, March 25th).

You should send your agenda request to the chairs indicating:

1) the topic you want to present
2) related Internet-Drafts
3) length of the requested agenda-slot

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

---

From: [email-masked] (Julien Laganier)
Date: Tue Feb 22 06:48:01 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 09:28, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> meeting in Minneapolis. The agenda needs to be ready by March 28th.
> So, please, send your requests by the end of this week (Friday,
> March 25th).

Dear HIP WG chairs, 

I'd like to request three presentation slots for the next HIP WG 
meeting in Minneapolis, with the following specifics:

---------------------------------------------

> 1) the topic you want to present

o HIP Registration Extensions

> 2) related Internet-Drafts

o draft-koponen-hip-registration-00.txt

> 3) length of the requested agenda-slot

o 10 min.

---------------------------------------------

> 1) the topic you want to present

o HIP Rendezvous Servers Extensions

> 2) related Internet-Drafts

o draft-ietf-hip-rvs-01.txt

> 3) length of the requested agenda-slot

o 10 min.

---------------------------------------------

> 1) the topic you want to present

o HIP Domain Name System Extensions

> 2) related Internet-Drafts

o draft-ietf-hip-dns-01.txt

> 3) length of the requested agenda-slot

o 5 min.

Thanks,
-- 
Julien Laganier 
Sun Microsystems, Inc.