Subject: [Hipsec] Official meeting material site

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:38:03 +0200

Folks,

FYI: the IETF has set up a site that will contain the meeting material 
for the IETF 64, including WG agendas, presentations, notes, and 
minutes. In short, the information we usually store in the meeting area 
of our supplemental web page.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Note that we will still be using our supplemental web page as well. We 
will try and keep both pages synchronized. When we get more operational 
experience with the new page, we will see if it makes sense to store 
some of the material only on the official page.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec