Subject: [Hipsec] Start re-chartering discussion in Vancouver?

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:05:35 +0200

Dear HIP WG chairs,

Should we start HIP WG re-chartering discussion in Vancouver, with  
the intention of having a new charter proposal available before the  
Dallas meeting?

--Pekka

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:45:01 +0300

Hi Pekka,

yes, our charter says that as soon as we finalize our chartered items 
(which happen fairly soon), we need to conclude or recharter. In order 
to recharter the WG, we need to have new topics and people comitted to 
work on them.

We welcome discussions and comments on this issue.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

Pekka Nikander wrote:
> Dear HIP WG chairs,
> 
> Should we start HIP WG re-chartering discussion in Vancouver, with  the 
> intention of having a new charter proposal available before the  Dallas 
> meeting?
> 
> --Pekka
>