Subject: [Hipsec] Last Call: draft-ietf-hip-registration (Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:05:02 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:

- 'Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension '
   <draft-ietf-hip-registration-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-registration-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13683&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec