Subject: [Hipsec] Not meeting in Prague

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:35:17 +0200

Folks,

the amount of mailing list discussions around our new WG items does not
justify a face-to-face meeting in Prague. Consequently, we have let the
area directors know that the HIP WG will not be meeting during the
upcoming IETF.

However, we would like to stress that having mailing list discussions
around those items is essential to conclude our charter, which, as a
reminder, currently reads as follows:

Jan 2007  WGLC Legacy NAT traversal specification
Jan 2007  WGLC Legacy Application Interworking specification
Jan 2007  WGLC Native API specification
Mar 2007  Legacy NAT traversal specification to the IESG
Mar 2007  Legacy Application Interworking specification to the IESG
Mar 2007  Native API specification to the IESG
Apr 2007  Recharter or close the WG

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec