Subject: [Hipsec] Last Call: draft-ietf-hip-mm (End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:03:56 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:

- 'End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12461&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

[Hipsec] Last Call: draft-ietf-hip-mm (End-Host Mobility and
 Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol) to Experimental RFC 
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: "This is the official IETF Mailing List for the HIP Working Group."
	<hipsec.lists.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/hipsec>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:

- 'End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-01-29. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12461&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec