Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Hipsec] NAT Traversal and Native HIP API]]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:55:47 +0300

Hi,

we are still looking for reviewers for the API draft. It seems that the 
interest level in our WG items is, surprisingly, very low.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: [Hipsec] NAT Traversal and Native HIP API]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:42:50 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
To: HIP <[email-masked]>

Folks,

we have had some discussions on the NAT traversal draft. However, the
API draft has not received enough attention. We need reviewers for the
API draft. If you are willing to perform a dedicated review, please let
the chairs know... or even better, post it to the list! ;o)

Thanks,

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Hipsec] NAT Traversal and Native HIP API
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:30:55 +0200
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
To: HIP <[email-masked]>

Folks,

our charter says that we should be WGLCing the NAT traversal and native
API drafts as well. However, we believe that they have not yet received
enough attention to grant a WGLC at this point.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-api-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-00.txt

Therefore, we would like to, once more, encourage people to read the
drafts and send comments to the list and the authors. We are looking
forward to having mailing list discussions on these WG items so that we
are able to WGLC them shortly.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec