Subject: [Hipsec] Agenda requests, IETF 70

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:51:52 +0200

Folks,

you can send me your agenda requests if you want to present something in 
the session in Vancouver.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
HIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:15:22 +0200

Gonzalo,

I'd like to present our ongoing work on integrating the concepts of the
Six/One site multi-homing solution into HIP.  A 5- to 10-minutes slot
would be sufficient.

Six/One is one of the main proposals currently being discussed in IRTF's
Routing research group.  Interested folks find the proposal here:

http://users.piuha.net/chvogt/pub/2007/draft-vogt-rrg-six-one-00.txt

Thanks!
- Christian