Subject: [Hipsec] (no subject)

From: Tobias Heer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:30:09 +0100

There is a new HIP-related Internet draft.

Filename:	 draft-heer-hip-middle-auth
Revision:	 00
Title:		 End-Host Authentication for HIP Middleboxes
Creation_date:	 2007-11-11
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
The Host Identity Protocol is a signaling protocol for secure
communication, mobility, and multihoming by introducing a
cryptographic namespace.  This document specifies an extension for
HIP that enables middleboxes to unambiguously verify the identities
of hosts that communicate across them.  This extension enables
middleboxes to verify the liveness and freshness of a HIP association
and, thus, enables reliable and secure access control in middleboxes.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-00.txt
	
Comments are highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Tobias

--  
Dipl.-Inform. Tobias Heer, Ph.D. Student
Distributed Systems Group
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
http://ds.cs.rwth-aachen.de/members/heer

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec