Subject: [Hipsec] New draft HIP BONE

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:31:48 +0200

Hi,

we have put together an Internet Draft describing how to build overlays 
using HIP (note that some of the mechanisms used in this framework are 
work in progress; that is, they will be defined by specifications that 
are not finished yet).

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-hip-bone-00.txt

This framework is aligned with the most relevant peer protocol proposals 
in the P2PSIP WG so that HIP can be used to perform connection 
management and the peer protocol can be used to perform overlay 
maintenance, and data storage and retrieval. I will be announcing this 
draft also in the P2PSIP list for their reference.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec