Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-bone-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HIP BONE: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Based Overlay Networking Environment
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-bone-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies a framework to build HIP (Host Identity
Protocol)-based overlay networks.  This framework uses HIP to perform
connection management.  Other functions, such as data storage and
retrieval or overlay maintenance, are implemented using protocols
other than HIP.  These protocols are loosely referred to as peer
protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-bone-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.