Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-03.txt]

From: Jan Melen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:16:59 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-03.txt
Date: 	Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS)
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-28

This document defines a new HIP (Host Identity Protocol) packet type
called DATA.  HIP DATA packets are used to securely and reliably
convey arbitrary protocol messages over the Internet and various
overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt