Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-melen-hip-proxy-01.txt]

From: Jan Melen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:17:14 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action:draft-melen-hip-proxy-01.txt
Date: 	Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-based Mobile Proxy
	Author(s)       : J. Melen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melen-hip-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-28

This drafts defines a HIP proxy node that enables non-HIP host to
communicate with HIP host through a proxy node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melen-hip-proxy-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt