Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Basic HIP Extensions for Traversal of Network Address Translators
	Author(s)	: M. Komu, T. Henderson, H. Tschofenig, J. Melen, A. Keraenen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-09.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2009-10-23
	
This document specifies extensions to the Host Identity Protocol
   (HIP) to facilitate Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal.  The
   extensions are based on the use of the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) methodology to discover a working path between
   two end-hosts, and on standard techniques for encapsulating
   Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) packets within the User Datagram
   Protocol (UDP).  This document also defines elements of a procedure
   for NAT traversal, including the optional use of a HIP relay server.
   With these extensions HIP is able to work in environments that have
   NATs and provides a generic NAT traversal solution to higher-layer
   networking applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:33:24 +0200

Hi all,

FYI, this version contains just minor fixes regarding Gen-ART and IESG 
review comments.

Cheers,
Ari