Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-via-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Multi-hop Routing Extension
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, A. Keranen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-via-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
   This document specifies two extensions to HIP to implement multi-hop
   routing.  The first extension allows implementing source routing in
   HIP.  That is, a host sending a HIP packet can define a set of hosts   that the HIP packet should traverse.  The second extension allows a
   HIP packet to carry and record the list of hosts that forwarded it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-via-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.