Subject: [Hipsec] Who maintains Hip Status Pages

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:45:59 -0500

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/hip/

How do I get my two IDs there so that I can start posting issues to them?

---

From: "Laganier, Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:30:27 -0800

Hi Bob,

I understand you can't get issues before the draft are working group drafts with the proper name:

draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-00.txt

If you want to have them listed in the related draft section of the web page, they need the wg name (hip) somewhere in the filename, e.g., :

draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc5201-bis-00.txt

--julien

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Robert Moskowitz
> Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:46 AM
> To: HIP
> Subject: [Hipsec] Who maintains Hip Status Pages
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:44:59 -0500

> draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc5201-bis-00.txt

hmmm...

Then how did draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture 
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-00.txt> 
get on the page. But taking a look at that draft, I can't figure out 
what it has to do with the HIP workgroup. Oh, I see, look at author's 
name: zhipeng !!!!

I think this is a 'bug' in the IETF tools.

After our IT people figure out why I did not get the key verification 
emails, I will get with the IETF Secretariat to change the draft name.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:32:16 +0200

Hi Bob,

note that I already added your two drafts to the issue tracker. As soon 
as I have your login email address, I will authorize you to add issues 
against those drafts. Actually, I intend to add all editors to a group 
that will be authorized to manage issues in the tracker.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>> If you want to have them listed in the related draft section of the 
>> web page, they need the wg name (hip) somewhere in the filename, e.g., :
>>