Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-moskowitz-rfc4423-bis-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:50:36 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-moskowitz-rfc4423-bis-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol Architecture
	Author(s)	: R. Moskowitz, P. Nikander
	Filename	: draft-moskowitz-rfc4423-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-12-4
	
   This memo describes a new namespace, the Host Identity namespace, and
   a new protocol layer, the Host Identity Protocol, between the
   internetworking and transport layers.  Herein are presented the
   basics of the current namespaces, their strengths and weaknesses, and
   how a new namespace will add completeness to them.  The roles of this
   new namespace in the protocols are defined.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4423 and addresses the concerns raised by
   the IESG, particularly that of crypto agility.  It also incorporates
   lessons learned from the implementations of RFC 5201.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-rfc4423-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:31:27 -0500

This has been renamed to:  draft-moskowitz-hip-rfc4423-bis-00.txt

and a similar change to rfc5201-bis

However, it is NOT showing up on the HIP activity page....

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>