Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api]

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:23:37 +0200

FYI,

the multihoming API applies to HIP as well.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 07:14:38 +1100
From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked],	Lindqvist Kurt Erik 
<[email-masked]>,	[email-masked],	marcelo bagnulo 
braun <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

The WG chairs have received a Working Group Last Call request from the 
authors of draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11.txt. The intended 
status of this document is Informational. The document (and the draft 
history) is at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-11

The 2 week WG Last Call will end as of the close of business on Tuesday 
22nd December.

As usual, please address all comments to the SHIM6 WG mailing list, and 
please be clear in your comments to this WG last call if you are 
supporting the document's submission to the IESG or if you are opposed, 
or if you are not expressing a view either way.

Thanks,

  Geoff

WG Co-CHair hat ON