Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Mobility with the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines mobility extensions to the Host Identity
Protocol (HIP).  Specifically, this document defines a general
"LOCATOR" parameter for HIP messages that allows for a HIP host to
notify peers about alternate addresses at which it may be reached.
This document also defines elements of procedure for mobility of a
HIP host -- the process by which a host dynamically changes the
primary locator that it uses to receive packets.  While the same
LOCATOR parameter can also be used to support end-host multihoming,
detailed procedures are out of scope for this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.