Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 00:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encrypted Signaling Transport Modes for the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol (HIP) signaling messages that allow conveying them over
encrypted connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:55:14 +0200

Hi all,

FYI, this new revision contains just fixes to IESG and OPS-DIR review comments.

Cheers,
Ari