Subject: [Hipsec] Document Action: 'Encrypted Signaling Transport Modes for the Host Identity Protocol' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:41:08 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Encrypted Signaling Transport Modes for the Host Identity Protocol'
  (draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-06.txt) as an Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ralph Droms and Jari Arkko.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-over-hip/

Technical Summary

   This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP) signaling messages that allow conveying them over
   encrypted connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

Working Group Summary

   The consensus behind this draft was solid.

Document Quality

   Implementations of HIP-based overlays will intend to include this
   functionality.

Personnel

   Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]> is
   the document shepherd.  Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
   is the responsible AD.