Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: IPR Disclosure: Certicom Corp's Statement of IPR Related todraft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-05

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 17:16:03 -0400

I just received the following:

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:50 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
"[email-masked]"@juniper.net; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: IPR Disclosure: Certicom Corp's Statement of IPR Related
todraft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-05

Dear Robert Moskowitz, Tobias Heer, Petri Jokela, Tom Henderson:

  An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Host
Identity
Protocol Version 2 (HIPv2)" (draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis) was submitted
to the
IETF Secretariat on 2011-04-17 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1541/). The title of the IPR
disclosure is
"Certicom Corp's Statement of IPR Related to
draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-05."");

The IETF Secretariat