Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:03:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:09:56 +0300

Hi all,

This was a minor update on the enrollment/configuration: instead of 
using HIP BONE specific DNS SRV type we use "HIP" in the 
overlay-link-protocol config element (as suggested by the RELOAD spec).

We are still waiting for the base RELOAD draft to pass the IESG review 
and become an RFC before making final round of edits to the instance spec.

Cheers,
Ari

On 10/28/11 6:03 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec