Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:46:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Jan Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
   based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
   and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
   difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
   messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 14:48:15 +0200

Just a keep-alive update while waiting for the main docs to move forward.

Cheers,
Ari

On 12/14/12 2:46 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>