Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:56:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas R. Henderson
                          Christian Vogt
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   This document defines host multihoming extensions to the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP), by leveraging protocol components defined
   for host mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/