Subject: [Hipsec] WGLC: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-07

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:03:24 +0300

Folks,

I would like to start a WGLC on the following draft. This WGLC will end
on May 31st:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-07

Please, send your comments to this list.

This draft has been waiting for the main RELOAD spec to complete for a
relatively long time. Now that RELOAD has been finally completed, we can
progress this draft. Note that this draft will be published as an
Experimental RFC and, thus, is not part of our current effort to move
the HIP specs to the standards track.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:03:52 +0300

Hi,

> the HIP specs to the standards track.

this work has already been iterated in the working group, and I recall 
you had a prototype, so I'd support going forward with this work.

---

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:30:53 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Gonzalo Camarillo
> Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 4:03 AM
> To: HIP
> Subject: [Hipsec] WGLC: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-07
> 
> Folks,
> 

I had a fresh read of this draft, and aside from a few minor typographical corrections I'll send off list, I have no comments or concerns about it moving forward.

- Tom