Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 04:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:01:21 +0300

Hi all,

FYI, this version has a set of small fixes to address the WGLC comments.

Cheers,
Ari

On 6/10/13 2:54 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:07:38 +0300

Thanks Ari. Miika will be this document's shepherd. As soon as he is
done with the PROTO writeup we will request its publication.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 10/06/2013 3:01 PM, Ari Keranen wrote:
>>     Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
>> Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation
>> And Discovery (RELOAD)
>>     Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
>>                            Gonzalo Camarillo
>>                            Jouni Maenpaa