Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 04:32:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) Transport Format with the Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)       : Petri Jokela
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Jan Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   This memo specifies an Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP) based
   mechanism for transmission of user data packets, to be used with the
   Host Identity Protocol (HIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/