Subject: [Hipsec] References to expired work in progress in 4843bis and 5201bis

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:20:00 +0300

Hi,

as you know, we are preparing the publication request for 4843bis,
5201bis, and 5202bis. The two former drafts have references to work in
progress that has expired years ago. Do we want to keep those references
in the drafts (see below)?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-04#section-9

[PRIVACYTEXT]               Dupont, F., "A Simple Privacy Extension
                             for Mobile IPv6", Work in Progress,
                             July 2006.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dupont-mip6-privacyext-04

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-12#section-12

   [I-D.ietf-btns-c-api]       Richardson, M., Williams, N., Komu, M.,
                               and S. Tarkoma, "C-Bindings for IPsec
                               Application Programming Interfaces",
                               draft-ietf-btns-c-api-04 (work in
                               progress), March 2009.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-btns-c-api-04

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:03:24 +0300

Hi,

ID nits complains about the following in 4843bis. These nits need to be
fixed before we request the publication of the draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-hip-rfc4843-bis-04.txt

  == Unused Reference: 'Hi3' is defined on line 433, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'NodeID' is defined on line 443, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 4773
     (Obsoleted by RFC 6890)

ID nits also complains about 5201bis. Could the authors please have a
look at this output and fix whatever needs to be fixed?

http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-12.txt

And the same for 5202bis:

http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5202-bis-03.txt

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 11/07/2013 10:20 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>