Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 01:12:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 11:25:56 +0300

Hi all,

FYI, this version fixes the IESG review comments about two different 
security modes. We ended up making the HIP over IPsec mode MUST and 
removed the ENCRYPTED parameter mode. This makes the whole security 
mechanism simpler and more secure (no need to worry about exposing headers).

Cheers,
Ari

On 10/11/13 11:12 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>