Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:00:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension
	Author(s)       : Julien Laganier
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-12-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a registration mechanism for the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP) that allows hosts to register with services,
   such as HIP rendezvous servers or middleboxes.  This document
   obsoletes RFC5203.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:33:08 +0200

Hi Julien and Lars,

Glad to see this draft being updated. Now since we have also STD track 
CERT draft, would it make sense to implement the changes we discussed 
earlier?: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/hipsec/current/msg03666.html

That is still blocking the Native NAT Traversal draft going forward.

Cheers,
Ari

On 12/11/13 5:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>