Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:15:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Rendezvous Extension
	Author(s)       : Julien Laganier
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-12-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a rendezvous extension for the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP).  The rendezvous extension extends HIP and the HIP
   registration extension for initiating communication between HIP nodes
   via HIP rendezvous servers.  Rendezvous servers improve reachability
   and operation when HIP nodes are multi-homed or mobile.  This
   document obsoletes RFC5204.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/