Subject: [Hipsec] RFC 7086 on Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:05:12 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7086

        Title:      Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking 
                    Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for 
                    REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) 
        Author:     A. Keranen,
                    G. Camarillo,
                    J. Maenpaa
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21406
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7086.txt

This document is the HIP-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP
BONE) instance specification for the REsource LOcation And Discovery
(RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the details needed to build
a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

This document is a product of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC