Subject: Re: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-06.txt

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:15:33 +0200

Hi,

There seems to be couple of small inconsistencies in the IANA section of 
draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-06:

    Failure Type    Reason
    ------------    --------------------------------------------
    0               Registration requires additional credentials
    1               Registration type unavailable
    3               Insufficient resources
    2-200           Unassigned
    201-255         Reserved by IANA for private use

The section 4.5 [1] assigns failure type 2 to Insufficient resources, 
there is a new assignment for Invalid certificate (3, I suppose), and 
then the "Unassigned" area should then probably start from 4 (same fix 
needed to the table of section 4.5).

Also, the Invalid Certificate could be described shortly in Section 4.5 
just like the other error codes.

Cheers,
Ari

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-06#section-4.5