Subject: [Hipsec] Call for comments: Section with changes from 5201 to 5201bis

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:33:42 +0200

Folks,

during AUTH48, Tom has edited Section 10 of the 5201bis draft, which you
can find under the following link:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7401.txt

Before publishing it, we would like to start a one-week call for
comments on Section 10. Please, let us know if you think we should
remove it from the document before publishing it or, on the other hand,
you think it could be useful for implementers who are familiar with 5201
and intend to implement 5201bis and thus we should keep it.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:31:04 +0200

Hi,

> and intend to implement 5201bis and thus we should keep it.

definitely keep it, I think it's very useful.

---

From: Rene Hummen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:37:47 +0000

> definitely keep it, I think it's very useful.

+1

--
Dipl.-Inform. Rene Hummen, Ph.D. Student
Chair of Communication and Distributed Systems
RWTH Aachen University, Germany
tel: +49 241 80 21426
web: http://www.comsys.rwth-aachen.de/team/rene-hummen/