Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 06:19:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Jan Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
   based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
   and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
   difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
   messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:25:29 +0200

Hi,

This update clarifies that also the controlled host needs to nominate a 
candidate pair with ESP packet and removes the "roughly" part from the 
relay permission refresh.

With this, the authors think the draft is ready for WGLC.

Cheers,
Ari

On 19/01/16 16:19, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Hipsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec
>