Subject: [Hipsec] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 18:37:06 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please replicate the appropriate info from the RFC 5205 IANA
considerations. The similar section in this draft does not seem to stand
alone. Readers should not need to refer back to the obsoleted RFC to
understand this version.

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 07:24:55 -0700

Hi Ben,

The IANA Considerations used to be a copy of RFC 5205 but someone
asked that it be cleaned up. I will copy it back in the next revision.

Thanks.

--julien