Subject: [Hipsec] Alexey Melnikov's Discuss on draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-10: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 03:21:34 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-10: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-bis documents require "changes since" section.

I don't believe IANA Considerations section is correct: it points to a
document that gets obsoleted by this one, yet the original document
creates new subregistries. This makes the status of earlier established
registries unclear. Also, other sections have references to Section 7
(e.g. for registration types) which no longer contain relevant
information.
I think you should copy the original IANA registration section in its
entirety and clearly mark new allocations in it.