Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 17:40:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension
        Authors         : Julien Laganier
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-08-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a registration mechanism for the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP) that allows hosts to register with services,
   such as HIP rendezvous servers or middleboxes.  This document
   obsoletes RFC5203.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/