Subject: [Hipsec] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-10.txt> (Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:44:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Host Identity Protocol WG (hip)
to consider the following document:
- 'Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-08-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines host multihoming extensions to the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP), by leveraging protocol components defined
   for host mobility.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.