Subject: [Hipsec] RFC 4423bis and hip-dex

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:28:44 +0300

Bob, Miika,

RFC 4423bis does not reference the hip-dex draft. Should it?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc4423-bis-14

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:57:09 +0300

Hi Gonzalo,

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc4423-bis-14

we can add it if needed. The only problem is that we should push back 
the 4423bis draft in the IETF queue since dex creates an additional 
dependency.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:07:01 +0300

Hi Miika,

the plan is to publish rfc4423bis last, after all other drafts in our
charter (including HIP DEX) have been published. So, this would not have
any influence in the planned queue.

Cheers,

Gonzalo