Subject: [Hipsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:19:42 -0400

This is part of my Secure Session Layer Services effort.  This draft 
defines how HIP manages SSLS associations.  There will soon be work on 
PANA for SSLS (particularly with EAP-TLS).

SSLS is defined in 3 IDs that now need to be revised:

draft-moskowitz-sse
draft-moskowitz-gpcomp
draft-hares-i2nsf-ssls  (<- in need or significant revisions as I moved 
some of its content to this ID)

Sue Hares and I are working on this for a number of use cases, and will 
be discussing this work at IETF.

One note about gpcomp.  We never created support of IPcomp in ESP for 
HIP.  Perhaps someone wants to take that, or just help me with gpcomp 
for ESP...

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-00.txt
Date: 	Tue, 11 Oct 2016 05:08:13 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Liang Xia <[email-masked]>, Pierpaolo Giacomin 
<[email-masked]>, Susan Hares <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Liang Xia <[email-masked]>, Igor 
Faynberg <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip
Revision:	00
Title:		Secure Session Layer Services KMP via HIP
Document date:	2016-10-11
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-00.txt
Status:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip/
Htmlized:https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-00

Abstract:
    This memo specifies the details for establishing and maintaining a
    Secure Session Layer Services (SSLS) association between two
    applications using the Host Identity Protocol (HIP [RFC7401]).  This
    is primarily achieved by adding SSLS specific HIP parameters for the
    HIP base exchange.  The SSLS association state and security
    boundaries are also defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat