Subject: [Int-dir] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-v6ops-slaac-renum-04

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 20:22:01 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Internet Area directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the IETF drafts.

Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews
during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

draft-ietf-v6ops-slaac-renum-04

Overall Summary:

This draft is a document that intents to be an Informational  RFC. This
document document the issue scenario that IPv6 prefixes becomes invalid without
any explicit signaling and nodes still use stale addresses, and gives
recommendations to improve the network operation.

Overall this is a well written document. It is Ready for publish.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:44:47 -0300

Hello, Sheng,

Thanks so much for your comments! In-line....

On 20/10/20 00:22, Sheng Jiang via Datatracker wrote:
[....]
> Overall this is a well written document. It is Ready for publish.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492