Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Preliminary Details: PWG Face to Face Meeting - November 15-19, 2004 - San Antonio TX

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:20:04 -0400

Greetings All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the upcoming November 15-19, 2004,
PWG Meetings in San Antonio, Texas as follows:

When: Monday - Friday
      November 15-19, 2004

Where:      The Clarion Hotel Riverwalk
      110 Lexington Avenue
      San Antonio, TX 78205
      Phone: 210-223-9461
      Fax: 210-223-4520
      www.clarion.com

Hotel Accommodations:
*** Room block has been opened***
The PWG rate obtained is USD$85.00/night (plus a 16.75% tax), single or
double occupancy.  All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel
reservations.  Please ask for "IEEE Printer Working Group" to get the
negotiated sleeping room rate.  Rooms are being held for the nights of
Sunday, November 14-Thursday, November 19, 2004.

 *** Please contact Ami Patel at [email-masked] if for any reason you
are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate. ***

Deadline:  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free at +1-800-288-3927
and ask for the "PWG" or "IEEE Printer Working Group rate".  Please make
sleeping room reservations by  October 29, 2004.

The PWG Meeting Registration Form is in the process of being posted, and
will be available shortly. The tentative schedule and other pertinent
information will be conveyed to everyone in a future announcement.

The cost for daily meeting attendance is US$65.00 per day. (Payments are
processed on the first day of the meeting series.)Participants are
responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact  Ami Patel, PWG Program Lead at +1-732-465-6477 if you have
any questions.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Program Lead
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1- 651-318-7292 or +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-