Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Formal Vote announcement for the Printer Working Group Standards Development Process V2.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:42:00 -0400

Greetings:

The PWG Standards Development Process Document revision from the 
Printer Working Group has completed its Last Call process.

The Working Draft document is being submitted by the Printer Working Group 
Chair
for a Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership.

The Working Draft being submitted can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20-20041006.pdf

The voting period will open on Monday October 18, 2004 and close at 10PM
(Pacific Time) on Tuesday November 9, 2004.

Valid votes are: Yes, No, No (with strong objection), Abstain.

Any No vote requires that the voter state the reason for the No vote 
and a description of the changes required to turn the No vote to a Yes.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to 
submit a vote.

To cast a vote, please send an email with the following subject line 
format:

"PWG Process Formal Vote-<company name>-<last name of 
voter>-<yes/no/abstain>"

Example:  PWG Process Formal Vote-Lexmark-thrasher-yes

No votes MUST contain a reason in the body of the email.

Please send your vote to the following email addresses:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Jerry Thrasher

PWG Secretary