Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Registration Details: PWG Face to Face Meeting - November 15-19, 2004 - San Antonio TX

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 08:15:41 -0400

Greetings All,

The PWG Registration page is now available at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.  Please register to attend
the upcoming  November 15-19, 2004 meetings in San Antonio, TX.

There is a daily attendance fee of US$65.00. (Payments are processed on the
first day of the meeting series.)  This fee is to cover food/beverage and
meeting accommodations at The Four Points by Sheraton.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at The Clarion Riverwalk
Hotel is October 29, 2004.  Please call the reservation hotline toll-free
at +1 800 288 3927. Please ask for the "PWG" or "Printer Working Group
rate".  If you have any problems with making your sleeping room
reservations, please contact me directly so that I may notify the hotel.

Please find the tentative agenda below:

Monday ( November 15)
      - FSG
      - MJT, TFM, UP31
Tuesday (November 16)
      - FSG
      - PWG WIMS
      - Evening Session: FSG/PWG Brainstorming
Wednesday (November 17)
      -  FSG/PWG/P2600 Extended Joint Plenary
      -  PWG Semantic Model
Thursday ( November 18)
      - P2600
Friday (November 19)
      - P2600

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me at any time.

With Kindest Regards,
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ami Patel
Program Lead
c/o The Printer Working Group
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Phone: +1-732-465-6477; Fax: +1-732-981-9473
AIM: Shortjunior; Email: [email-masked]; URL: http://www.ieee-isto.org
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-