Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> RE: WIMS> [Dial-In Info] November 16 WIMS face to face

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:08:47 -0800

Hi,
 
With this call-in info:

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406 
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655 
Passcode: 2635888# 

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Wagner,William
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:24 PM
To: 'Pwg-Announce (E-mail)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: WIMS> November 16 WIMS face to face

The WIMS WG will meet Tuesday 16 November at 

The Clarion Hotel Riverwalk

      110 Lexington Avenue

      San Antonio, TX 78205

The proposed agenda is: 

	9:00 - 9:15     Introductions

	9:15 - 10:00 Review of Last F2F minutes and Action Items

	 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_041005a.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_041005a.pdf 

	Action Items

              1. Specs to accompany schemas. : revised conclusion

        2. Define counters conformance subset : Discuss in Counters Section

        3. Build sub-schemas tailored to compliance subset 

        4. Define equations of interest: Discuss in Counters Section

        5. WIMS spec terminology updates: discuss with spec review

             6. WIMS spec change order of ops: discuss with spec review

        7. Change ReportSoureURI : discuss with spec review

	8. Completed 

	        9. Requirements doc 

        10. Prototype demo requested by Apple 

        11. UML sequence diagrams: : discuss with spec review

        12. Develop agentSchema 

        13. Implementers Guide 

        14. Call for interest in Printer MIBv2 and Counters MIB interop test

        1. Do we really need Printer MIB and Counter MIB interop testing
more than anything else we are doing in WIMS? 

	2. Target - Discuss at November Plenary, following completion of
Counters spec. 

   10:00 - 10:15  Summary of Prototype Activity

	10:15 - 10:30 Break

	10:30 - 12:00 Detailed Review of the MFD Counters Spec 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscount10-20041102.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscount10-20041102.doc> 

	12:00 - 13:00    Lunch Break

	13:00 - 14:00 Consideration of Counters Spec  Mandatory Objects

14:00 - 15:30  Discussion of  The Subunits XML schema v0.20

          <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/subunits-20041106.xsd>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/subunits-20041106.xsd

	15:30 - 15:45   Break

	15:45 - 16:30   Review of the current WIMS Protocol Spec.

	        ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20041108.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20041108.pdf> 

	16:30 - 17:00    Next Steps; Discussion of Relevance to
WS-Management Spec

	http://www.intel.com/technology/manage/downloads/ws_management.pdf
<http://www.intel.com/technology/manage/downloads/ws_management.pdf> 

	Hope to see you there. 

	Bill Wagner, NetSilicon, a Digi International Company