Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> FW: [lsm-printing] Printing Summit on LSM 2005, Dijon, France, Ju ly 5-9.

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:34:51 -0800

Hi,

More detailed info about the Printing Summit at LSM 2005.
Another note with logistics follows.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Till
Kamppeter
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lsm-printing] Printing Summit on LSM 2005, Dijon, France, July
5-9.

Oi,

perhaps some of you remember the Printing Summit this year in Bordeaux 
or at least my invitation.

Next year the organizers of the Libre Software Meeting in France invited 
me again to hold a Printing Summit at the place and time given above.

This should be again a meeting of leading developers on the area of 
printing with free software where further development can be discussed 
and plans and results can be presented to the participants of the LSM.

People from important free software projects, from Linux (and other OS) 
distributions, and from printer manufacturers are supposed to come.

Subjects to be worked on are printer drivers, spooler technology, 
network printing, device independent print data formats, desktop 
publishing, fonts, and so on. We also have enough time to plan on what 
we will do on these five days.

At first I want to ask you whether you are interested in participating. 
As this year, we will have the possibility to finance the travel for at 
least some of the participants.

I am asking you that early, as this year some people could not come 
because they had already planned their summer vacations in the christmas 
holidays.

Please reply to this mail using the "Reply to all" function, so that it 
goes to the mailing list. Please post also every suggestion to the list. 
The address is [email-masked]

If you are not interested at all and want to unsubscribe therefore, or 
simply want to configure your mailing list account, go to

http://www.linuxprinting.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lsm-printing

If you didn't get a password or if you forgot it, use the password 
reminder facility on that page at first. Please stay subscribed if you 
are interested in participating, as all info, discussion, and 
organization will go through this list. Note that the list is 
spam-protected and therefore you can only post if you are subscribed.

    Till

P. S.: Some pictures of LSM 2004:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/lsm2004/photos/
http://www.elbazaar.cl/~carlos/LSM

_______________________________________________
lsm-printing mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.linuxprinting.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lsm-printing