Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Directions to Sharp, PWG Agenda, CAMAS Dial-in info

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:14:06 -0700

Directions to Sharp from the PDX Airport:
Exit from the airport east on Airport Way. Continue to the intersection of 
Airport way and I205. Take the I205 north exit following the Seattle 
signs. Continue on I205 North over the Glenn Jackson Bridge which spans 
the Columbia River. Stay in the right lane as you reach the Washington 
side. Follow Highway 14 east toward Camas. Exit 2 miles east of I205 at 
164th St. Turn left onto 164th and proceed up a small hill to 34th Ave 
(aka Pacific Rim Blvd). Turn right on 34th & proceed 1.7 miles east, past 
the Hewlett-Packard facility. Look for the Sharp sign on the right and 
turn right up the private drive. 
The PWG meetings (Tuesday/Wednesday) will be held in the SLA building 
which is the first building on your right as you proceed up the driveway. 
PWG meetings will be held in the conference room up the stairs in the SLA 
building (only place you can go without a card key).  Sharp Labs has an 
?electronic receptionist? so if you arrive late, please accompany yourself 
upstairs to the conference room. 

PWG Agenda:
Meetings will start at 9am PST Tuesday and Wednesday
Tuesday will be WIMS and WIMS derived Semantic Model topics 9am - 5pm. 
(Further detailed agenda to be provided by Bill Wagner - WIMS Chairman)
Wednesday (times may vary depending on subject matter - we will try to 
hold close to this schedule)
  - Plenary 9am-10:30am
  - MJT BOF 10:45-11:30am
  - TFM BOF 11:30am-Noon
  - Lunch Noon-1pm
  - Port Mon MIB 1pm-3pm
  - PSI 3:15pm- 4:15pm
  - Print Number 4:30pm-5:30pm

PWG Dial-in:
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------