Subject: You have won!

From: "CONTINENTAL LOTTERIES, S.A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:13:49 +0100

THE PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
CONTINENTAL LOTTERIES S.A.
C/O´DONNELL 306,
28830 MADRID
SPAIN.
Ref: 41/9606/CL
Batch: WC/ES/3314-2165

26-01-2005.

WINNING NOTIFICATION!

Congratulations first category prize winner! You have been selected as one of six winners of the Worldwide Continental Lotteries, Madrid-Spain, online ballot, drawn for December 2004, therefore will be a privileged receiver of the grand prize of €520,410.25 (FIVE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND, FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS, TWENTY FIVE CENTS ONLY).Your e-mail address was attached to the winning number 3 -7 -14 -21 -33 -46. This lottery is promoted and sponsored by multinationals companies of the european union. We in the Worldwide Continental Lotteries, Spain is by this program, diversifying our online balloting  lotteries draws, developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the ever growing number of participants in our various programs. With funds accrued from previous draws and unclaimed prizes, payouts to all winners is guaranteed and payments in a record time.
After randomly selecting 25,000 participants from an initial database of
4.500.000 emails and zonings, by their respective continents from across
the World, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as
one of the lucky winners of the Grand Draw prize.
To process your winnings and prize payment, you are to get in contact 
with; 
Mr. JORGE DIAZ (Prize claims handler)
e-mail: [email-masked]  
Tel: +34 62 8091594

Please find all your relevant winning information below:
Draw Serial No:778-1040.
Winning No: 3 - 7 - 14 - 21 - 33 - 46.
You are advised to keep this lottery winning information to yourself, 
untill you receive your prize money, this is in line with our security 
policies, to avoid double claims and misapropriations of the Lottery 
funds as it has happened in the past.
Please direct all further communications and enquiries to your category 
Prize Claim Handler. Congratulations once again from Continental Lotteries. Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
NOTE:  Please do not reply to this mail address, contact your claim handler.

Sincerely,

JAVIER OCHOA SUAREZ
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE COORDINATOR
CONTINENTAL LOTTERIES,MADRID-SPAIN.