Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:17:51 -0800

THE FREELOTTO COMPANY
UK HEAD OFFICE
SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND
www.freelotto.com
Date:08-02-2005

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the
FREELOTTO draw held on the 1st of February 2005. All 10 winning addresses
were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your
email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this
year's Annual FREELOTTO Draw.

Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of
1,000,000 pounds (one million pounds) only.The following particulars are
attached
to your lotto payment order:

(i) winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii) email ticket number: FL754/22/76
(iii) lotto code number: FL09622UK
(iv) the file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the
immediate release of your winnings:

To enable us file in your name for payment,please do provide the following
informations:

1.YOUR FULL NAME:................................................

2.YOUR SEX:......................................................

3.YOUR ADDRESS:..................................................

4.YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:.........................................

5.YOUR FAX NUMBER:...............................................

6.YOUR OCCUPATION:...............................................

7.YOUR COMPANY'S NAME:...........................................

8.YOUR AGE:......................................................

9.YOUR REF NUMBER:...............................................

Please I'd like to know how you want to receive your prize won of
1,000,000 pounds
choose from the following medium.

1.By Cheque/Draft.

2.Cash.

3.Bank Wire Transfer.

Provide the following immediately so we can start processing your payment.

Mr David Johnson
Claims Officer
The FREELOTTO Company
Tele:44-704-010-4101
Fax:44-870-121-9707
[email-masked]

N.B:Steps to claiming your prize;

1.Winners must pay 480 pounds only or its equivalent in dollars as fee
before claiming their prize for the processing and handling of award by
agent.

2.Please quote your Reference number in all correspondence with the claims
officer.

3.Winners should send to claim officer account detail or address where they
want their prize paid or sent.

4.Winners must send thier names,address,telephone number and means of
identification (international passport or drivers licence)to claim officer
to process
immediate payment of their prize.

In respect of our commitment towards helping the less previledge, we ask
that you voluntarily contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity
organization you desire at your convinience.

Once again on behalf of all our staff,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
Marthin Don
Promotions Manager
The FREELOTTO company
UK & Europe

------------------------------------------
Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br