Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re-publish of PWG 5101.1-2002 to correct invalid link and formatting errors.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:34:23 -0400

FYI,

The PWG 5101.1-2002 Standard for Media Standardized Names candidate 
standard document has
 been republished to correct the following errors:

1. Incorrect URL (both because the file didn't exist and it was in the 
wrong location) for the ABNF file
for media naming conventions. The link has been corrected and a file has 
been created at that location.

2. Incorrect table numbering throughout. (result of original re-publish)

3. Incorrect header information on pages 2-20. (result of original 
re-publish)

4. Incorrect dimensions (in a table heading, was mm and all table entries 
were inches)

5. Outdated contact info for one of the authors.

Here's a link if you need to update your copy of the candidate standard 
document.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-pwgmsn10-20020226-5101.1.pdf

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Secretary