Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> IEEE Standard 1284

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:25:10 -0400

fyi....

If you are a member of the IEEE Standards Association (you paid $35 in 
addition to your IEEE dues) you can register to vote on the reaffirmation 
of IEEE Standard 1284 (IEEE Standard Signaling Method for a Bidirectional 
Parallel Peripheral Interface for Personal Computers).  You should go to 
https://balloting.standards.ieee.org/my-site and log in using your IEEE 
web account and then click on "Show/Join Open Ballot Invitations" and then 
register for the 1284 reaffirmation.  The deadline is November 1st. 

Remember, you must:

1) Be a member of the IEEE Standards Association
2) Have a web account (if you don't have one, the system will help you get 
one.)

***************************************************************************
 Don Wright                      [email-masked]
                                 [email-masked] / [email-masked]
 Director of Standards
 Lexmark International           Past Chair, IEEE SA Standards Board
 740 New Circle Rd               Chair, Patent Committee IEEE SASB
 Lexington, Ky 40550             Member-at-large, IEEE CS SAB
 859-825-4808 (phone)            Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors
 603-963-8352 (fax)              Member, W3C Advisory Committee
***************************************************************************