Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Actions Items from Feb. 9 Steering Committee Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:54:09 -0500

Per the minutes of the Feb. 9 Steering Committee Conference Call:

1.  The updated PWG Namespace document is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/informational/pwg-namespace-policy.txt

2.  The published version of the PWG Imaging Counter MIB V1.0 is at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/informational/info-wimscountmib10-20051223.pdf

3.  The PortMon MIB, Print Service Interface, and PWG Imaging Counter 
Specification
documents had the text at the bottom of the cover page (indicating Working
Draft instead of Candidate Standard) corrected.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-pmpportmib10-20051025-5107.1.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-psi10-20050225-5104.2.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-wimscount10-20050923-5106.1.pdf

4.  The header information indicating 5100.5 instead of the correct 5100.7 
for
the PWG: IPP Job Extensions document was corrected.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-jobext10-20031031-5100.7.pdf

5.  The  Best Practices for use of the RepertoireSupported Element 
document
was relocated to the correct directory structure and the internal 
links updated:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/informational/bp-crrepsup10-20040201.pdf

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Secretary