Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Ping for June IEEE P2600 / PWG Camas face-to-face m eetings

From: "Whittle, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:41:40 -0700

All:

Please take a minute to RSVP if you plan on attending the P2600 (June 19 -
20) and / or the PWG (June 21 - 22) meetings.  Please indicate which days
you will be attending.

Sharp Labs of America (SLA) will be hosting the meetings in Camas,
Washington (20 minutes from the Portland [PDX] airport).  Directions to SLA
and hotel recommendations follow:

Sharp Labs of America
5700 NW Pacific Rim Blvd.
Camas, WA 98607

Get Directions to Sharp Labs
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=5750+NW+Pacific+Rim+Blvd&city=
Camas&state=WA&zoom=5&size=big> 

NOTE: We will be meeting in the second building on your right as you come up
the driveway.  The receptionist will direct you to the Mt. Hood conference
room. 

The Homewood Suites (Sharp rate $89 + tax) 

The Homewood Suites Portland-Vancouver is located near the Columbia River
shoreline. Waterfront restaurants are within walking distance, Free Hotel
Shuttle 

701 SE Columbia Shores Blvd 

Vancouver, WA 98661 

Phone: 360-750-1100; Toll-free: 800-225-5466 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- 

Heathman Lodge (HR tells me the Sharp rate is around $90) 

 <BLOCKED::http://www.heathmanlodge.com> Heathman Lodge.
7801 NE Greenwood Drive 

Vancouver, Washington 98662
Phone: (360) 254-3100 Fax: (360) 254-6100
Reservations: Call 1-888-475-3100 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---- 

 <BLOCKED::http://www.residenceinn.com> Residence Inn by Marriott (HR tells
me the Sharp rate is around $90) 

 <BLOCKED::http://www.residenceinn.com> Residence Inn by Marriott.   

8005 NE Parkway Drive, 

Vancouver, WA 98662. 

Phone 360-253-4800; Fax 360-256-4758. 

We look forward to your participation,

Craig T. Whittle

Project Manager, Sharp Labs of America

E-mail: [email-masked]

Office: (360) 817-8544

Fax: (360) 817-8436