Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder to register for October f2f in Lexington

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 22:41:58 -0600

This is a reminder that the PWG will have a face to face meeting Oct 26/7 
hosted by Lexmark. The entire week will be shared by two hardcopy security 
groups, IEEE P2600 and Trusted Computing Group (membership required) as 
well as the FSG Print Summit. There will be a joint PWG/FSG Plenary on 
Thursday Oct 26. I strongly encourage that your company send a 
representative. See the link provided for agenda and registration details. 
Hope to see you in Lexington!
http://pwg.org/chair/lexington06.html

For your convenience, here is a link the FSG agenda
http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington#Tuesday
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM STSM
Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems 
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337
----------------------------------------------