Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder: October 26-27 2006 F2F (registration required)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:52:37 -0400

Reminder:

The Printer Working Group will be holding a F2F meeting  on October 26-27,
2006 at Lexmark International Inc. in
Lexington, KY.   This meeting is being held in conjuction with the FSG
Printing Summit being held at
Lexmark as well on October 23-25.   Registration is required for these
meetings. The following link provides
detailed agenda information, logistics, information and registration
information for the PWG F2F meeting.

http://www.pwg.org/chair/lexington06.html

The direct link to the registration page is:

http://pwg.isto.org/pwg-oct06-reg.html

More detailed information on the FSG Printing Summit can be found at the
following link:

http://www.freestandards.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitLexington

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Secretary